Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 18

Diary from Baby Turner (week 18),

Can you believe that I've been growing for 18 weeks already!?!?! I'm really getting big this week, 5 1/2 in. long, about the size of a boneless chicken breast! Funny tidbit, I found out my cousin Reece doesn't even like chicken! That's what Uncle Blake told me when he and Aunt Carlin and Cousin Reece surprised us with a visit the past couple days, he's more of steak kind of boy I guess! It's been a blast have Reece around, I can't wait to play with him, he's so much fun, and he's wanting everyone to help walk him all around the house, I wish I could hurry up and grow so I could walk around with him!

The rest of this week I get to see Aunt Lauren because she's back in the states and Great-Grandma and Grandpa Turner and Fortney! They are all coming this week, it will be so fun to see them and hear them talk! I'm working on all my tricks before they take my picture with the sonogram next week, so that hopefully I can show off my amazing yawning skills, twists, rolls, kicks and punches! I'm trying to kick as hard as I can, but mama still isn't sure she feels me yet. I'll have to kick harder this week!

My nervous system is really shaping up this week too. And my senses, touch, taste, smell, sight and hearing are really developing because of it! I can hear even better now! Please keep praying for me that all the complex connections forming in my nervous system this week are done perfectly by God so that I can out a big, strong, healthy baby!

Love you all and so happy I get to see some of you this week!!

Love, your boneless chicken breast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment