Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 16

Diary of Baby Turner (Week 16),


Ah, what a great week it has been! I got to show off my strong heartbeat at the doctor's appointment and it was beating 155 beats/min! Dr. Bradley said that was still faster than the average. I've been working on making my backbone and back muscles stronger, so now I'm straightening my head and neck even more. My incredibly good looking face has both eyebrows and eyelashes now. And I do have skin, but you can see through it! It's so cool to look at all my blood vessels under here, wish you could see it.


And the most exciting part of the week, is that I can HEAR! It's been so fun to hear my mommy and daddy's voices and the music they listen to and everything they say!

Last night Grandpa and Grandma T took me out to eat at a really yummy restaurant! It was so great to finally hear their voices and be with them again, they told me last night that they've even got a pack-n-play for me already! They must really love me. :)

Mommy told me that she's really noticing me pushing out more this week, I guess I'm just growing and growing and getting bigger! Thankfully Auntie Carlin has given mama some maternity clothes, it's going to really come in handy now.

Well, better get growin!

Love, your big avocado!

No comments:

Post a Comment