Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 13

Diary of Baby Turner (Week 13),

Well, I'm getting so big now! That's right, I'm already the size of a peach! And it's so exciting, my vocal chords are really developing now, I really wonder if I'll love to sing like mommy and daddy! My body is starting to catch up to my very large head and these intestines that were growing inside my umbilical cord are now moving into my tummy! Wow, this is so cool, I can't wait to see what will happen next!

I've been doing so much growing this week, that mommy has been very tired, but I don't think it's all my fault, they moved into a new house and they've been working hard unpacking and cleaning and organizing, hopefully we can start to relax a little this weekend now that a lot of the hard work is done! It was sure fun to have all 4 of my grandparents around this weekend! I know mommy and daddy sure liked having them there to help move! I sure wish I could see my Aunts and Uncles more!!

It sounds like Funcle Brett and Aunt Kavia aren't sure if my new cousin will be a boy or a girl. The doctor couldn't tell them for sure, but thought maybe it was a girl. Aunt Kavia is very sure it will be a girl! How fun would that be for me to have a girl cousin AND a boy cousin! What do you think cousin Reece? Do you think your 2 new cousins will be a girls or boys?

I love you all!!

-Your little peach

No comments:

Post a Comment