Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 25

Diary of Baby Turner (week 25):

My lungs and nostrils are really developing this week! It's so exciting! My nostrils have been plugged up until now, so this is great. All my blood vessels are developing more and more and bringing my lungs one step closer to being ready to take that first breath of air! I still have a ways to go though. I still have 15 more weeks to "cook" until I'm done, so I'm not worried. My skin is starting to turn more and more pink all the time, I'm sure getting cute!

Last night was exciting, I'm getting very strong like my daddy and when mama and daddy went to bed I showed off all my muscles! I kicked and rolled and punched more than I ever have, I think they were pretty impressed :)

They tell me that I'm really getting big, and they tried to take a picture of me this morning to send to you all, but their camera was out of batteries. Guess you'll have to wait till next week!

I'm so excited for cousin Reece's 1st birthday! It's coming up in only 2 short weeks! Don't worry buddy Reece, my mom and dad are getting you some pretty awesome gifts, I'm looking out for you! Can't wait to come visit and celebrate your birthday soon!!

Love, Your strong little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment