Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sleep

Ok, here we are, 5 1/2 months after the amazing day that my baby boy was born. There have been many struggles along the way, through nursing, sleeping, eating solid foods, teething, colds, hormones going crazy, hair falling out, the list goes on. But I can honestly say that what we are going through right now tops the list for me. The decision to make him "cry it out" or not. It's a decision that is really weighing on me. I want to do what's best for him and for me, as I know how important a good night's sleep is. But I also don't want to risk not being there to meet his needs....

We will continue to pray.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, this was really hard decision for me ,too. I will be praying that God shows you the way and what Ty can handle right now. God did that for me right around this time...and I am still so thankful for it!

    ReplyDelete